CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

04 July 2009

Happy 4th of July

Here we are this beautiful morning on the East Coast of Virginia, trying to decide how to spend this day, baby chatting in the background, Bam-bam brushing the bugs out of his teeth. While my family is planning in its sleeping confused state, I hope your family has a wonderful day and celebrates the freedoms that we have here in the country. I hope you are inspired throughout the day by all of the celebrations of the our great country and if you can, take the time this coming week to contact your Representatives to uphold our rights and freedoms in this country. Together, we can help keep our home, our country, the Land of the Free, and the Home of the Brave.

My passion for this is driven by the simple fact that I am an American and that I am a proud veteran, the daughter of a vet, the grand-daughter of a WWII vet, and the great grand-daughter of a Navajo Indian.

Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment