CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

22 June 2009

Craft it Forward

I've decided to start the week of festivities by participating in the Blog Sensation that is quickly covering blogland!Craft it Forward is sort of like the movie "Pay It Forward." The object is to do something nice "just because."Here is the fine print:The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully:* I make no guarantees that you will like what I make but I will do my best.* it will be done in the next couple of weeks* you have no clue what it’s going to be - that’s the fun part! But it will be handmade.It could be a hand sewn item, stationary personalized for you, baked goods from my kitchen, or something knitted. What will it be? You’ll have to wait and see! I reserve the right to do something completely bizarre or completely normal.In return, all you need to do is post this text into your own blog and make 5 things for 5 others. (If you don't blog you could send a mass e-mail to friends and craft for the first 5 respondents.) What could be more fun! Some ideas you could do for others: artwork, CD’s, burn a DVD, write a poem, crochet a scarf, make a mini book, send a photograph (a printed one, not e-mailed. etc…).If you are interested, leave a comment below with your email address (if you don’t have a blog-based email address and are not comfortable leaving your personal email address, you can also email me at jsrenn (at) yahoo (dot) com, but be sure to put LIMABEAN4 in the subject line so I will know that I should open it.

I copied and pasted the above info from Becky's blog and thank you very much for posting it for us to pass along!

As for what you may receive from me, ya just never know as I dabble in a little of this and a little of that! I sew, do some basic knitting, cook, bake, embroider, and whatever else just happens to cross my mind. If you have wee ones, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment