CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

09 June 2009

In that Dizzy Daze, Again!

As you can see, I am a migraine sufferer. Yep, so today is Day 2 of a migraine. Hubby slept on the coach last night because this one has been so bad. Not walking to well, ok, not walking like a sober person. I'm kinda walking diagonal. I'm pretty up on the drunk walk. I know it too well as I was a bartender when I lived in Richmond, VA. Hey a girl's gotta pay that darn tuition somehow. Anyway, right now, the thing is on the weaker side, but progressing nicely to another day of horrid pain and working in the dark. I have a huge window in my office, so half of the blind is closed so the sun's brightness will cause the least amount of pain.

Just 2.5 weeks left before I become a full-time SAHM of three wee ones, otherwise known as the LBO's (little blond ones). Between the conflicting emotions attached to this lay-off, I am happy to be spending the summer at home and putting my creative side to good use.

No comments:

Post a Comment