CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

08 June 2009

Migraine Day

After a fantastic weekend with the kids and hubby, I had to come back to work toting with me, a migraine.

But, for a quick run down: Saturday, I braved the word with the boys, 9 and 3, and baby girl Peanut, and headed to Hampton for the Annual Blackbeard Festival. The boys, who usually forget their names in public, were wonderful. We caught a puppet show, they ran around, we bought wooden swords and eventually met up with friends and watched all four boys have a wild a woolly time.

Sunday, just a relaxing day of church, lunch out and several more hours of sword fighting pirates on the SS Splinter (otherwise known as the fort/swing set).

My head is doing me in right, so off to the homefront! Ouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment